Monday 12 January 2015

Whats it all about?

So, what's this all about?

  • I work in IT
  • I live in Melbourne Australia
  • I fancy trying out Brisbane
  • I need a job!
Why a blog?

It's not just a blog, it's a whole social media package.

I consider my self to be tech savvy, worked in computers and have an interest in home computing, internet etc. But I don't really use social media. Sure I've got facebook, and twitter and usually sign up for other best new fads - but I don't really use them. I don't want my personal stuff all over the place. 

But now I'm being told social media drives everything, I can't switch my phone off in case I miss a tweet or a poke - and guess what? - it can make you rich, famous, POPULAR. Now it can get you that job as well.

So after a few months of no luck, what have I got to lose?  Why not have a go and see what comes of it. 

So this is what it's all about. My journey in the land of blogs and linkedIn, following and liking and all the rest of it. From newbie to  infinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment